Boy, am I glad it's Friday. I've had a long week. Nothing major, just a bit slow at work, and a few mentally difficult days that made the week creep by slowly.
The highlight of the week was surprising my wife with a Creative Memories album for Valentine's Day. The plan is to spend time with my wife making an album with pictures from our favorite moments as a couple. It should be fun, and she REALLY liked it.
This weekend should be less of a drag. I'm planning to ride my bike most of Saturday moring. Then I get to play Star Wars Legos on the Xbox with B&B in the afternoon. Sunday is church, then our customary weekly outing for lunch, followed by a T.H.O.R. meeting. Both Saturday and Sunday night are free, so it should be pretty relaxing, and Keli and I will probably get to watch a movie or two.
Thank goodnees it's Friday.
1 comment:
Send your wife over to my house -- Chris has more Creative Memories stuff than should be allowed by law.
Post a Comment