Sunday, September 14, 2008

Do NOT Disturb!

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

EB said...

Nice riding Bob!

brady said...

When I saw you in the parking lot, I commented to Munson that you looked too fresh to have ridden in from Lincoln. Overhearing it, Bryan scoffed, "Oh I'm quite sure that Bob rode - he rides everywhere".

Still, I had my doubts.

Then I got a closer look and saw your legs were quivering. And while there was a slight chill in the air, I realized that it could only be explained by one thing: glycogen debt.

That's dedication.

Biker Bob/Runner Bob said...

Yeah... My legs wouldn't stop shaking. The 33 mile time trial from Wahoo to Bike masters (once I realized I was behind schedule and needed to hoof it) really took a lot out of my legs. I covered the distance from Wahoo to the shop (about 35 miles) in 1:45.

munsoned said...

Geez Bob. That speed into that headwind and going solo, I'm would have rode directly home after seeing everyone off on the ride. Very impressed.